10 Oct 2009

A Wonderful Shabbot Shalom!

Hello! It feels like a long time since I've been in contact with the people I love, so here I am... letting you know that I'm alive. =D Life is wonderful here.

Yesterday was an AWESOME day. Here's the run-down: woke up, shower and beautified, breakfast in the Oasis, choir practice (we sound better than the mormon tabernacle choir- don't tell Kathleen), sacrament meeting (i'll never get sick of that view- i'll remember it for my whole life), watched the re-run of sunday morning conference (all the talks are awesome- I thought of our adorable family and reminised about how much I love those pj-mom's cookin-sunday mornings!), light lunch provided by the branch (yummy pizza-tasting rolls, kinda like a mature bagel bite like Sam's =P), then the re-run of the last session of conference aired in the forum (Holland's talk was the best, but I really loved a few others a lot- But Holland will be here in a month! yay), dinner (with the best fish that I've had here... and the chocolate moooooooouse! My favorite here- get's that chocolate fix right on the nose! Yum), then I went over to the Brother and Sister Allen's apartment to help them on their mac (which was a complete mess- Ben would be sick =P) and ended up staying there for FOUR hours just teaching them things about their computer/freeing up space/itunes and genius applications/deleting duplicate files... etc., and we talked boys (the Allens seem to like me because they're trying their darndest to hook me up with people) while snacking on cookies/popcorn/Jerusalem juice, after that I went back to my apartment and named all the pictures in my "Jerusalem Pics" and backed them and all my music up on my exterior hard drive (that my loving dad got me before I left =D) while talking to some roomies, got ready for bed, and then just as I was about to close my eyes... Angie came in and we started talking life (once I started analyzing her situation- It was probably hard to get my deep analizations to stop flowin'!)... once we'd solved the world, THEN I could fall asleep to my "Sleepy Playlist"!!! Now THAT was the biggest run-on sentance ever! But it was my day... and I loved it!

I'm off to Tel Aviv in an hour for a relaxing day at the beach! We'll see how much of my planned studying I actually get done =D I love you all!
XOXO- Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. looks like all is well and you are having a blast! Glad to hear!

    ReplyDelete