4 Oct 2009





-Jessica Saliby and I at the lowest point in the world! 800 ft. plus below sea level in Jericho!
-This is the "Judean Desert". It is the land that Abraham and his family had to go through when they left Jerusalem. Desert here= unable to produce anything.
-Jessie McLean, Ali Beifuss, and I looking over Jericho from the monastery of Chrits' Temptation hewn into the cliffs.
-This picture is of me in Gethsemane. Do you believe that? There were knotted trees everywhere. We went early on Saturday (our sabbath) with a group of great kids. It was a spiritual day =D

2 comments:

  1. kathryn!! its james, i hope life is well, did you by chance receive my email?? i love your blog. it's swell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first blog, and my first comment on a blog. Friends have invited me to view their blogs, but I've chosen until now, not to go there. I love your pictures!!! and that is a fun motivation for me. Hope all is well. Have joy!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete